Happy gift guide season! It might be an unpopular opinion when nearly every online persona is posting 10 of these every year, but I love reading gift guide posts. I always find a thing or two for my own list and get some great ideas for people in my life when I need a bit of inspiration.
This year I wanted to target my gift guides to be a little more relevant to the current situation in the world. A lot of people, myself included, got laid off back in March and might not want or be able to spend as much on gift this year. Other’s might have used their quarantine to start up their own small business.
To start this year, I put together a gift guide with products that are all $25 and under. They’re perfect for friends, coworkers or just having one or two on hand for when someone you didn’t plan to shop for gets you a gift.
Gifts $25 and Under
- Blue Light Glasses- I’ve had these for about a year now and use them almost every day. They’re so great for preventing headaches or dry eye after looking at screens all day. I even feel like it helps me fall asleep better after being on my phone at night
- Reusable Straws- When I was still in school there was a plastic straw ban on Long Island so I got so used to carrying my own around that it’s second nature to me. I even keep a retractable one in my bag all the time. It’s such a small thing you can do to help the environment in the long run.
- Diffuser- I love using a diffuser and combining essential oils to fill my space with a great scent and relax. They’re great if you have kids or pets around, as long as you do your research for safe oils to use.
- Airpod case- almost everyone I know has airpods now and it can be so easy to get them mixed up. Keep yours in a cute case to set them apart and make them super easy to carry with you on the go.
- Chanel Lip Tint- I ordered this over the summer after a TikTok trend of ordering the cheapest thing off luxury websites and this was so worth it. If there’s someone in your life that loves luxury this would be a great little gift for them.
- Coffee scrub- There is no better feeling than hopping into bed just out of the shower with clean sheets on your bed. This coffee scrub will get your skin super soft and help you go longer between shaving which is great in the winter.
- Foam roller- IF you’ve never tried a foam roller I HIGHLY recommend one. You could watch some videos of ways to use them on sore muscles or consult a trainer or your doctor. I love using it on my back after a long day at my desk
- Capri Blue candle- This scent is a best seller for a reason! This mini size is so cute and will still last you a long time.
Let me know in the comments what’s some of your favorite, affordable gift ideas are!